Valentino all over

22:20


A bit in a hurry. Taking some pictures of the outfit, hair totally on fleek ... obviously not ... and afterwards looking for a kitchen. That describes best how these pictures were taken. Sure these pics are not the best I ever made but I wanted to post them to show you a bit of reality behind social media.

Especially the last year I felt super uncomfortable in my body. Because of stress I lost a lot of hair, I lost 11kg. I worked out a lot but social media always rubs you in the face that you have to eat more healthy, you should have more muscles, you should smile all the time. But that is not the reality. Right now I'm working on loving myself again. I'm eating cleaner but in a healthy way instead of eating nothing. I try to get my hair back with medicals and some shampoos. If this isn't working I'm going to have a hair transplantation. (btw my hair is the biggest problem I have with my body: I really like my face but because of hair loss I got a bigger forehead. I really hate it and that's why I'm working on it.)

First step to love yourself again is that you realize that there is and ever will be somebody smarter, somebody prettier and somebody richer. But that should never have an impact on your self-worth. Everyone is different and perfect in her/his own way. And this is the biggest gift: the uniqueness. Turn your weakness into your strength.

Besides focus on everything you are greatful for in your life. I'm super thankful for the privileged life I'm living, my health and all the good things that happened so far.

- the outfit -

1. Valentino Sweater
2. Valentino Pants
3. Valentino shoes
4. The Gigi coat
5. Burberry shirt
6. Saint Laurent bag
7. Bottega Veneta bracelett
8. Patek Philippe watch
9. Porsche Design glasses


Hope you like the outfit.
Next blogpost will be about my sport schedule with Aspria so stay tuned.

Cheers,
Marc







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe