Metallic Comeback

15:39


Hey guys like I promised I'm back on track. It is the 2nd of April, I'm a dentist now, I moved into a new flat and like you heard the months before I was super ill. But now I'm back on track, healthy again and there are a lot of things changing at the moment.
I'm super happy with all those good things that happened in 2018 till now. Well now it's time to bring The Dapper Report back to life.
I'm really sorry about my absence on social media and my blog for the last months but there was so much to organise and I had to set priorities.

Nonetheless I did not stop buying things in those months, so I can't wait to show you all my new pieces in my wardrobe in the next following days. I organised a lot of cool outfits and I hope you'll like them. Besides I would be happy if you could give me a little feedback what you would like to read more about on The Dapper Report.
There will also be some changes in the design, but I have to admit that I'm not the biggest computer nerd so this can take a while before it's good enough to show you guys.

My first outfit I chose is this casual combination of a metallic leather bomber jacket with jeans and one of my favourite sneakers. Perhaps you remember the Burberry collection a few years before when there was an overload of metallic trenchs, bomber jackets and coats. This is going to be a big topic this year as well. Like you could have noticed I'm never wearing a lot of color so for me it was pretty tough to get a metallic pieces that is not that jarring. But now I'm super happy with this one.

- the outfit -

1. Hogan metallic bomber jacket
2. AMI shirt
3. Mulberry belt
4. CLOSED pants
5. Corum golden Eagle
6. Valentino sneakers

Wishing you all happy Easter and a good time with your family!

Cheers,
Marc








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe