College look | Gucci

02:15


College inspiration. For those who did not know I spent some time in an English college. This is a little tribute to that time.
I have to say that I always loved to wear the uniform, that also explains my fable for blazers and suits.

With the inspiration of that time I tried to turn the very formal uniform into a casual chic look.
That is also the story behind the crazy search for this bee slipover.
It was definitely so hard to find it. I really don't know how many Gucci shops I called without  success.
I really have to thank the stuff of the Gucci shop in Düsseldorf who helped me to find the last one in my size in Florence.

Well slipovers hadn't the best reputation the last years, but for me it is an big upcoming trend. If you combine it in the right way it can look super cool and dapper.
And I mean if Adidas sandals and tennis socks became a trend so why not going back to super classy as well?

I decided to combine it with an Oxford shirt, a classy dark blue blazer, a green tie, crocodile belt, a pair of jeans and brown boots.

- the outfit -

1. Oliver Peoples glasses
2. Salvatorre Piccolo shirt
3. Gucci slipover
4. Brioni tie
5. Armani blazer
6. crocodile belt
7. Closed denim
8. Scarosso boots
9. Bottega Veneta bracelet
10. Omega Seamaster

Hopefully you like this kind of look! To all of you a good start into the day!

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: Sorry for writing this article at the night. For me it is the best time because I'm hardly falling asleep at the moment. So why not use the time wisely.





- photocredit: The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe