Summer | My essentials for the season

09:34


Summer has arrived in Germany. Isn't it crazy that the temperatures are now over 30°C and a week ago we were freezing outside. But obviously it is not global warming, isn't it Mr. Trump ?
Nonetheless I'm super happy that the sun is coming out. My mood is so much better when sun is shining. It seems like the spring skipped this year.
Today I would like to present you my favorite summer pieces for the sun. Like you should know I'm not a trend seeker I'm just showing you those things I'm really into.
For me personal style is to be yourself and not to go with the flow. Just wear what you like to wear not what trends dictate you to look like.
If I had done this in the past I guess I would wear the Balenciaga sock shoes, the fake looking Gucci shirt and a belt back and on top something by Vetements. 
But that is definitely not me. I'm not a big fan of colors like you could have noticed when you go through my feed on Instagram. My absolute favorite color ist blue in all kind of shades from dark blue, to indigo, navy to light blue. Especially in summer I love to combine white and blue pieces because it is perfectly fitting to my eyes, hair and skin color. Bright colors are not made for me and I don't see myself in those colors.
There is only one piece in my whole wardrobe which has a really bride green, and obviously I didn't buy it myself.

So it is no surprise that the pieces I'm showing you today are totally from my color comfort zone.
My absolute favorite are these Hermès Izmir sandals. It is a perfect alternative to all those designer flip-flops that you can see all over social media. I really don't get it how you can spend more than 300€ for a bit of rubber and they are not even looking good.
Well the Izmir sandals are obviously a little bit more expensive than those flip-flops, but I mean it's leather and the quality of Hermès is just breathtakingly good.
I'm really playing with the idea to buy them for this season.

Another piece I'm super curious about are the Cartier shades. I'm really loving the new design of Cartier, it is fresh and new and not that close to the typical Santos design. I mean I'm having 2 Santos glasses as well in my wardrobe but it is good to see something new.

Beneath this article I'm going to pick some more of my favorite summer pieces. 








1. Hermes Izmir sandals
2. Cartier shades
3. Maison Kitsuné cap
4. Valentino shirt
5. Orlebar Brown swimming trunks
6. Mr. P pants 
7. By Redo Black Saffron
8. Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun drops

- photocredit: Hermès & MrPorter -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe