Shirtonomy | Style made to measure

20:22


SHIRTONOMY | I'm super proud to announce that I became one of the first German brand ambassadors for the Swedish label Shirtonomy.
Shirtonomy is a made to measure shirt brand established in 2013 in Stockholm.
The concept behind this label is to give made to measure shirts with the highest quality of the fabrics and affordable prizes to the customers, without outsourcing the production to Asian countries.
All shirts are sewed in Portugal in one of Europes leading shirt factories, the fabrics are made in Italy and England in long-established weavings and the design is made in Stockholm.
I already had some made to measure shirts from a little boutique in Hannover, so I thought that I'm already an expert with regard to those kind of shirts. But I had totally no idea! Well in the end of October I got this  and another wonderful shirt in my mail. I was super excited about the products because I had (and already have) the feeling that they are perfectly fitting to me and my blog.
So I thought about comparing the Shirtonomy shirts with my other made to measure shirts I have in my wardrobe. The result is that the shirts by Shirtonomy are super comfortable to wear and that the design is young, modern but also classy, without looking too conservative.
And the best thing is that all shirts are super affordable. I can guarantee you that you don't want to wear any other shirt if you had one Shirtonomy!
But sorry I haven't told you the best yet! Shirtonomy is soon launching there online store for the Germany market as well. I'm very excited!
You will get all the informations soon on Instagram. Until then you should already check out the English or Swedish online store to have a look at their designs.

By the way I'm wearing the Marcella Stud Bib shirt on these pictures. I really have say that I have never seen such a fancy but simply smoking shirts. I totally fell in love with it.
I hope you like them as much as I do!
Wishing you all a wonderful start into the new week and a happy 2nd Sunday in advent!

- the outfit -

1. Shirtonomy Marcella Stud Bib shirt
2. Lanvin bow tie
3. Hermès cufflinks (cuff)
4. Rolex cufflinks (buttons)
5. Dolce & Gabbana cummerbund
6. Sandro dress pants
7. Burberry Prorsum shoes
8. Rolex Yachtmaster
Cheers,
Marc

P.s: Click on the big SHIRTONOMY above to be led to their online store.






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe