Minga | Heart of Bavaria

21:42


This week I spent some time in my one and only favourite German city Munich (Minga).
I stayed in the wonderful Rocco Forte The Charles Hotel. (next post you'll read everything about the hotel, my stay and all the other details).
The reason why I went to Munich were some business meetings and of course to vist some of my friends.
On Monday I took my flight from Düsseldorf airport to Munich. What I didn't expect was that Halloween is a big topic in Munich. I went through the city center this Monday evening and I was nearly the only one who didn't wore a costume. That felt a little weird but finally I really liked to watch the scene and in the end it was pretty fun. The next day I planned to do my shopping tour, well I had planned it without thinking that this Tuesday was Hallowmas so I met a very good friend of mine and we made like a culinary tour through the city. First of all we went to a little Italian restaurant and afterwards we had tea time at the lobby of the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten.
Beneath you can see the outfit I wore this day.

- the outfit -

1. Burberry coat
2. Salvatore Piccolo shirt
3. Kreis Manufaktur belt
4. Zara pants
5. Crocket & Jones Chelsea boots
6. Rolex Yachtmaster
7. Bottega Veneta bracelet

Wishing you all a fantastic start into the new week!

Cheers,
Marc









-photocredit: T. Stichnoth -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe