New Years Eve Issue | Black Tie

15:29


New Years Eve | Just a few more days and the year is already over again. What are your plans for New Years Eve. Do you celebrate with friends, do you go to a party or do you have a relaxed evening at home with you beloved ones?
Well I'm planning to drive to Munich to visit some very close friends of mine and to celebrate NYE with them. We planned to go to a lobster restaurant and afterwards having a little party in one of Munichs clubs. The whole story can obviously be seen on Snapchat or Instagram stories ;)
For this occasion I thought about a black tie issue. Most of the people connect black tie with smugness or uncomfortableness.
I have to say that I'm a big fan of black tie. Well perhabs it is not as comfortable as sweatpants but you look much better in it. There are some trials that prove that men in suits affect more attractive on women than men in casual outfits.
So if you are still single put on your best suit and enjoy your NYE party!
I decided to but a little break in my classy black tie outfit by wearing my beloved Saint Laurent Tuxedo with the belonging pants with zipper details.
In combination with my Valentino shirt with the leather details and the classy accessoiries like my white gold watch, cummerbund and my lace leather shoes, it is a younger interpretation of Black Tie.

- the outfit -

1. Saint Laurent Tuxedo and pants
2. Valentino shirt
3. Le petit Noeud pour Chopard bow tie
4. Dolce & Gabbana cummerbund
5. Burberry Prorsum shoes
6. Baume & Mercier watch

Well this is the last post for 2016. That's why I want to say thank you for all your support and your nice words via Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. You are fantastic! I wish you all the best for the coming year. Like Donald Trump used to say `let's give our best to make 2017 great again`!

Cheers,
Marc










You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe