Dolce & Natale | Holiday Season

15:31


X-MAS | The holiday season is coming soon. So here is a little inspiration what to wear on Christmas Eve.
I put together a combination of a very special dinner jacket and dress pants, with a bow tie and a cummerbund. At my families house it is a tradition to dress very well on Christmas Eve even when we are always celebrating at home. My mum always used to say that this is the way to show some respect to those special days.
This year I decided to get a little more extravagant than the years before. When I saw this jacket I fell directly in love with it, without knowing when to wear it. But I had to buy it and now I'm super happy, because I'm feeling super comfortable in it.

- the outfit -

1. Dolce & Gabbana jacket
2. Lanvin bow tie
3. Shirtonomy shirt
4. Dolce & Gabbana cummerbund
5. Sandro pants
6. Burberry Prorsum shoes
7. Happy Socks socks

Wishing you all a wonderful third sunday in Advent!

Cheers,
Marc







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe