MBFW | 2nd Look

22:48






 




My 2nd look of MBFW in Berlin. I wore this look on Tuesday. First point on my agenda was an appointment at Udo Walz. I was the first customer in his renovated store at the Kurfürstendamm. I really appreciate that.
After my appointment I went to the show of Ivan Man. So I took a taxi and drove to Auguststr where the show took place. I really loved the idea of putting pattern and smooth fabrics together to creat a whole new sporty chic look. 
If you like to get a little closer look on the collection I'll put a video of the show below.
After the show I ran straight to the Humbold-Carée for the Reichert+ Gentlemens Lounge. But only for a few minutes to meet some friends because of the Chopard shooting I had at 01:00 PM.
In the evening our crew (Gisa,Palina,Tanja,Max, Heiko & ich) went to the Vente Privee party. This event took place on a rooftop terrace with a breath-taking view on the skyline of Berlin with its TV tower. At about 11:00PM we left this party and went to the Q/S design party at the Haubentaucher where Robin Schulz turned the tables. 
All in all I had a fantastic 2nd day!

- outfit -

1. Armani shades
2. Valentino sweater
3. Bottega Veneta bracelet
4. Corum golden eagle
5. Diese ripped jeans
6. Gucci shoes
7. Louis Vuitton portemonnaie 

Cheers,
Marc 



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe