Casual Sunday | Travel Look

08:52


Sundays | Sundays were always my least favourite day of the weekend. It is always the day before Monday what always brought my to get some things done for the follwing week.
Sundays are as well those days to leave home to drive back to university.
This outfit I'm showing you today is one of my favourite travelling outfits. It is fine while travelling by train and as well in the airplane, because of the thin layers.
I decided to combine my iconic Burberry trenchoat with a simple white shirt, blue jeans and my Gucci mokassins.
This is the perfect look for travelling because it keeps you warm enough so you don't get a cold from the air condition and it is as well easy to take something off when it is too warm.
The Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 is the perfect travel buddy, because it is the largest carry-on baggage you can always bring to a flight.

- the oufit -

1. Burberry trenchcoat
2. Van Laack shirt
3. Kreis manufacture belt
4. Herrlicher jeans
5. Gucci shoes
6. Bottega Veneta bracelet
7. Corum watch
8. Louis Vuitton bag
9. Ray Ban shades

Wish you all a pleasant day!

Cheers,
Marc







 - photocredit: Team The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe