Tian Dior | Blue on blue

22:51


 Tian |  J'adore Dior! This is one of the most iconic advertising slogan of the industry and I have to admit I became a big fan of Dior Homme as well. Kris van Asche is doing an amazing job and led the neglected male collection of the french luxury label to modernity.
One of my absolute favourite pieces was this simple blue sweater with the red "Tian Dior" embroidery. It was pretty tough to get one of these sweaters because every boutique only had one sweater in each size. I was so lucky that the boutique in Düsseldorf had only one left and it was my size. So I did not hesitate and bought it directly.
This is the result. It became one of my favourite pieces of my wardrobe. I decided to combine it with a simple white Givenchy shirt, my brand new Herrlicher jeans and my monster slipper by Fendi.

- the outfit -

1. Dior Homme sweater
2. Givenchy shirt
3. Herrlicher jeans
4. Fendi shoes
5. Rolex GMT

Have a good start into the new week!

Cheers,
Marc





- photocredit: Team The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe