Nordic | Declaration of love to the North

11:00







When you was raised in the north your heart will always belong to the sea, the wind and the coast. This maritime look is one of my favorite looks for the coming summer season.
It always reminds me on the time I spent in Cannes & Sylt. (explanation: Sylt is a little island in the North Sea very close to Denmark). People always say that I hold on tight my past. I definitely do because I had such a great childhood, I couldn't imagine it any better.
So this outfit stands for everything I am and I was. For this project I was teaming up with Rymhart, a Troyer brand from Hamburg. There is no other piece of fashion that stands more for the nordic lifestyle than this super comfy jumper. It is distinguished by its fantastic fabric (100% wool) and cosiness & it's definitely the best choice for yachting trips, a walk at the beach or a relaxed evening in front of the fireplace. Summarized it is an declaration of love to the rough but beautiful North.
My preferred combination is this jumper with a striped tshirt underneath, white short & boat shoes.
If you want to shop the jumper just click on the last picture and you will lead to Rymharts online store.
The a similar look can be shopped on the bottom of this article.

- outfit -

1. blue Rymhart Troyer
2. t-shirt by River Island
3. Hermès belt
4. Zara shorts
5. Timberland boat shoes
6. Lozza shades
7. Beacoolman bracelet
8. Omega Seamaster

My heart is beating in the rhythm of the waves breaking at the coast.
Cheers,
Marc

P.s.: Pls like my picture on facebook just click here to see it.

- photocredit: Flock photography -



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe