Ready for summer | My way to loose weight

13:19


Fit | Summer is getting closer even when the temperature outside is still super cold.  After the Christmas period and a stressful start into the new year I decided to change something. I have to admit that I ate a lot of fries and pizza during the time of my exams and thats why I put on about 4 kg.
I didn't feel pretty well during this time and got a little depressed by all the pressure I had because of university, exminations, my dissertation, fashion week and my blog.
So I banned all unhealthy items from my fridge and substitute them with healthy food.
Well I'm still not ready for this summer season but I wanted to share my efforts with you to show you that it is not that hard to feel well.
First of all loosing weight does not mean that you have to do a diet. I realized that I got the best efforts by changing my nutrition plan. It is all about regular mealtimes, a lot of proteins and less carbs.
Besides I am doing sports more regularly (2 - 3 times a week) like jogging, personal training and sometimes swimming. That was definitely the hardest part for me because it was pretty tough to motivat myself when I got home after university.
The first 2 weeks I had to clench my teeth but now it became a part of my routine.


Some personal hints for the nutrition plan:

1. Replace candy and nibbles by vegetables (for example a small tin of peas and carrots)

2. Eat more regularly (breakfast - lunch - snack - dinner)

3. Replace animal fats by olive oil for cooking

4. It is all about the right dorsage of carbs , best are high fibre products (like peas, lentils, couscous, quinoa)

5. Try to eat less carbs in the evening but more proteins (smoked trout is my absolute favourite for the evening)

6. Eat more fruits like apples, passions fruit, berries (one exception: bananas because they contain a lot of carbs and sugar)

7. Have a cheat day! One day a week you should eat whatever you like to prevent a yo-yo effect and to reward yourself

8. Avocado, passion fruit, chili, cayenne pepper, lemon and ginger: these products will help you on your way



How does my nutrition plan look like?

 - 7am: for breakfast I am having a smoothie and a passion fruit

- 1pm: Lunchtime, a piece of fish filet (tuna or salmon) or crustasceans with couscous, lentils or rice, grilled vegetables (green squash, eggplant, red peppers or mushrooms)

- 4pm: snack, tin of peas and carrots or low fat yoghurt with berries and some stevia instead of caster sugar

- 6pm: dinner, smoked trout and avocado salad


So hopefully you liked this little inside view of my daily routine. Below you will find some healthy cooking inspiration and if you are interested I'll post some recipes soon.

I am wishing you all the best!

Cheers,
Marc



Avocado risotto with king prawn, scallops and passionfruit

 Salmon filet with safran curry risotto, avocado salad and passionfruit

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe