Refreshing summer | Acqua di Parma

20:52


For this article I teamed up with Acqua di Parma again. I was looking for the perfect summer fragrances for hot days. Last time I presented to you the Acqua di Parma Mediterraneo.
I'm totally obsessed with these perfumes. You feel like driving through the Tuscany besides the cypresses and the smell of fresh citrus is in the air . It always feels like vacation.

This time I would love to show you the fresh Colonia and the woody Essenza.
The Colonia is perfect for the day time, strolling along the beach. It is refreshing and much lighter than the Essenza.
Essenza is the perfect perfume for a late night dinner or a party because it is much stronger and more intense so you still have the odour on your skin after a long party night.

You really should check them out!

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: you can shop my favorite Acqua di Parma products below






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe