On my mind | Online shopping

21:49


Online | Perhabs you have already seen on Instagram that I'm super busy at the moment. That's also why I had not the time to write some new blogposts. I'm in my last year at university and my final exams are coming closer. But I that does not mean that my blog should suffer because of that.
Next week I'm going to shoot some outfits so keep watching out for some new pictures. I hope you'll like them.
Nonetheless fashion and lifestyle belongs to my daily life and so online shopping does as well. That's why I thought to present you my favourite four designers at the moment and in conjunction with the best online picks I would love to have in my wardrobe.
Besides I'm already looking for the perfect vacation after the examination. I had Mexico on my mind and I'll present you my thoughts in another blogpost.

If you have any advice for another interesting destination feel free to leave a comment here on Instagram.

Cheers,
Marc

Gucci


Valentino


J. W. Anderson


Thome Browne



- photocredit: Louis Vuitton -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe