Shorts Shorts Shorts

21:00


Shorts. It is definitely my favorite kind of pants for summer. But it is pretty hard to find the perfect one. I went through my old blogposts to present you my summer outfits and my shorts.
My absolute favorite one is the one from the last blogpost (Marc Jacobs with bamboo print on it).
The others are pretty simple, like basic white, beige and blue shorts.
I'm always looking for some pairs that are more unique and can not be found in every department store.
That's why I always regretted not taking the one by Dolce & Gabbana I found 2,5 years ago in Lugano. Afterwards I went to every Dolce outlet to find those pants. But I had no luck.
It was pretty tough and these shorts stuck in my mind.
Today I checked Ebay because I sold some pieces from my old flat. At the welcome page there is this category "you might like". So can you guess which proposal I got.
Right those Dolce & Gabbana shorts.
It is kind of destiny I guess, a few days ago I wrote about these pants and already closed the matter in my mind. The good things happen when you don't expect them to happen. Let me tell you this.

Hopefully you had a wonderful day like I had!

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: Beneath you'll find my favorite shorts from several online shops







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe