Indian Summer | Foliage look

17:09


Autumn is here and like every year the summer closet is going to do its winter sleep at my parents house. I really like this time of the year. The days are getting shorter again and its getting a little colder. Especially the air becomes fresher again and the scent of firewood and foliage surrounds you everywhere.
It's also the time when you can put back on your jumpers and coats. Just a quick hint light grey coats will be a big issue this year. I also try to find the perfect one for me.
For this outfit I put together the two pieces I bought at Vogue Fashion Night Out in Düsseldorf.  Especially the combination of beige brown and khaki is one of my favorite for the autumn season. Perhaps you can remember my Burberry military green coat. It is perfectly matching with this jumper. Can't wait to show you this sick look in a while.
But for now here you have my outfit informations.

- the outfit -

1. Dries van Noten jumper
2. Emanuel Berg shirt
3. ICEBERG pants
4. Crocket & Jones shoes
5. Armani shades
6. Bottega Veneta bracelets
7. Rolex Yachtmaster

If you like this look and if you want to buy some similar clothes have a look at my online store beneath this article!

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,
Marc






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe