Bye Bye Summer | Shades of blue

14:34


Bye bye summer I'm going to miss you. But lets welcome Fall with the biggest cheer. Well sure I'm more a summer person. I really love the sun, even if you can't see that because I'm that pale this year. But honestly I like fall as well. It's so much easier to create a cool outfits with coats and layering looks than in summer.
This time I decided to bring back my favorite color in all the shades my wardrobe gives me. Blue
The combination of a white shirt under this Ombre color washed sweated and shorts perfect for balmy summer evenings. Loose clothes to fight the warmth and the sweater to keep you warm enough to enjoy some cool drinks with your friends outside.
This outfit turned definitely into my absolute summer favorite look.

- the outfit -

1. Acne sweater
2. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt
3. COS shorts
4. Santoni shoes
5. Lozza shades
6. Rolex Yachtmaster


Cheers,
Marc





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe