American Way of Fall | On the road

11:47


This fall the American spirit got me. Everything began with this pair of shoes which were send to me by my favorite American shoe brand Sebago. On this way a big thank you for always treating me so well. The Turner Chelsea Waterproof boot is the perfect companion for the fall/winter season. It keeps your feet warm and dry without loosing its cool look. This shoe is very versatile and can be combined in a sportive-rocky kind of way like I did, but it also fits as well to a casual-chic look. As you can see I'm already a big fan of those boots.
So after I received the package from Sebago I thought about the perfect combination. You know most of the time my style is classy with a little modern twist  but this time I wanted to show a completely other side of me. 
I went shopping in the city and found this great beige leather jacket with studs and the handpainted back on it. First I wasn't sure if it is the perfect choice for me because I have never worn something like this before. But after I tried this jacket in the store in combination with black jeans I had to buy it. I already heard my mum saying 'Marc you are looking like a caricature of an American rocker'. I was even more surprised that my mum liked this jacket .
So I put together the missing puzzle pieces and created this look. Without the leatherjacket it is a typical Marc style. Black jeans with boots and a grey turtleneck. Love it!
But there was still something missing so I decided to take the pictures on the Harley of my father. This was the first time I could totally understand the people who want to drive along the Route 66 through the countryside. This feeling is so amazing!

- the outfit -

1. Diesel leahter jacket
2. Zara turtleneck jumper
3. Acne jeans
4. Sebago Turner Chelsea Waterproof boots
5. Rolex Yachtmaster
6. Bottega Veneta bracelet

Have a nice week and enjoy the wonderful autumn weather!

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: If you want to shop the boots, just click on the first picture and you will be led to the Sebago website. A similar outfit can be shopped underneath this blogpost

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe