MBFW | 1st Look

13:12


Berlin. Twice a year Berlin is changing into a Fashion Circus. Well at least smaller than in Paris, Milan, New York or London but nonetheless Berlin Fashion Week is a very important event for the German fashion industry, magazines and journalists.
True to the motto 'see and be seen' starlets, journalists and bloggers are visiting the events, shows and parties.
Well of course I could not be absent during this time as well.
I had the honor to be invited by the Regent to stay in their breathtaking Hotel close to the Gendarmenmarkt during Fashion Week. At this point a big thank you for that. (Regent Berlin review soon on here)
Above you can see my first Fashion Week outfit I wore on Monday. On Monday I had a meeting with Chopard at their boutique at the Kurfürstendamm. The result of this meeting can also be seen on here in a few days. In the evening I went to the 'Stars of the Night' event hosted by BUNTE magazine, Tracdelight & Net-a-porter (Article about this event). I had such an amazing time with my crew. If you haven't checked them out yet you'll find several pics of us at my Instagram profile.











- the outfit -

1. Carpenter hat
2. Lozza shades
3. Arctic headphones
3. Saint Laurent jacket
4. Hugo Boss shirt
5. Canali pants
6. vintage Omega Seamster
7. Beacoolman cuff
8. Saint Laurent bag
9. Fendi shoes

More about my Fashion Week experiences soon on here!
Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Marc

- photocredit: The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe