Male Care | My top 4

18:09


Guys today I would like to talk about male care products and my favorite 4, which changed my daily routine. For me it was pretty hard to find the perfect products for my needs. I had a very dry skin and the biggest problem I had were the fat based moisturizers, because I did not like the feeling of having a thick layer of fat on my hands and on my skin. Besides it always seemed to me that my face looked greasy after using those cremes. After trying a lot of different products I found the perfect two for me. First one is the moisturizer by Burberry called "Mr Burberry". It has a very light texture, a fantastic fresh/ woody odor and infiltrates very quickly into the skin. I use this one every the morning.
The second one is my moisturizer for the night, the Hydro Master Gel by Shiseido Men. Especially after a long day of work this gel is giving you a kick of freshness.
Another problem I had is my hair. Like you can see in all the pictures of mine I have blond airy hair.(at this point thanks to my dad for this gene) I can tell you it is not that easy to tame them because it only needs a little wind to blew up your whole styled haircut. I tried nearly everything like hairspray, styling gel, hair wax and styling mouse but nothing really helped. Early this year in January I went to the Berlin Fashion Week and at an event of a PR agency of mine I had the opportunity to get my hair styled by the AMERICAN CREW team. My hair never looked that good, so I had to get their products. I'm a big fan of their boost powder because it keeps your hair together, gives volume to your haircut and is very steady. So this product is a good advice for every man that has airy hair.
Last but not least my absolute favorite fragrance at the moment, La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent. Even if you don't need all those male care products from above there is always one thing every man needs and this is his own favorite fragrance. This perfume by Yves Saint Laurent is having everything I really like. The mixture of citrus and wooden elements and the intensity of this perfume turn this fragrance into my everyday companion.

If you are interested in one of these products you can find them below in the store.
And the American Crew products if you click on the 3rd picture below.

Have a great day!
Cheers,
Marc




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe