Hannover | After birthday look

18:08



I'm back in my old hometown Hannover for my birthday. I turned 24. I know I'm repeating it a lot but time is running so fast. It's kinda scary that I'll turn 30 in 6 years.
Well ok that's enough. 
So a lot of people ask me on Snapchat what my plans were for my birthday. If you haven't seen it on Snapchat or Instagram stories I had a very relaxed birthday this year.
I have to be honest I wasn't very motivated to celebrate this years birthday because of all the things I had to manage the time before. My patients, the dissertation, some blog events, university, just to name the main topics.
So I drove back to Hannover on friday, had some birthday cake with my mom and dad and in the evening we went to a rooftop bar/restaurant in the city. I didn't want to have dinner in a fancy restaurant this year, because of the high temperatures. So we had a casual relaxed evening at the rooftop terrace of the location had some truffle pasta and a glass of champagne.

The day after I went to the old city center of Hannover to shoot an after birthday look. What I did not mention yet is that I went shopping between having birthday cake and dinner. I bought the shirt you can see in the pictures below. It's from Salvatore Piccolo, a small but exclusive label from Napoli. The fabrics and the cut is pure perfection.

- the outfit -

1. Zara double breasted jacket
2. Salvatore Piccolo shirt
3. belt bought at "Moeller & Moeller"
4. Sandro pants
5. Bally shoes
6. Lozza shades
7. Bottega Veneta bracelet
8. white gold Baume Mercier watch

Wishing you all a good start into the new week!

Cheers,
Marc








- photocredit: mom -



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe