Paris | My picks 2016 Fall/Winter

13:45


Even if summer haven't arrived yet in Germany I would like to show you my this years fall/winter picks for a casual chic city style. For me it's hard to believe that Christmas is just 4 month away. The time is flying. Could you imagine the time when you was a child and it seemed like you waited for ages for birthday and Christmas. Today I'm nearly 24 and times had changed completely. 24 hours are over like a snap. 
So it's not wrong to talk today about the upcoming trends, because the cold is coming more quickly than you believe.

A big trend will be fringes again. Especially on leatherjackets & bag packs fringes are going to be a big topic this fall/winter season. I already tried one on at my favorite store in Düsseldorf and I fell totally in love with it. It was a dark brown velours leatherjacket by Saint Laurent

Besides lambskin jackets are totally in demand. They are super comfortable to wear, cool and very warm. It's the perfect companion for everyone who is not a big fan of parkas.
In combination with ankle-high boots, a destroyed jeans and a pair of round shades you'll be the cool kid on the frozen streets of every metropolis.

So have fun while checking out my favorite picks for the coming Fall/Winter.

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!

Cheers Marc



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe