Puerto Portals | Yachting

18:01



Sun, sea, yachts, good restaurants & the best shopping destinations on the island. That is what Puerto Portals is famous for. Besides all this I really love this atmosphere, that makes me feel like going back in time.
So if you are still looking for the perfect yachting outfit for this season, here is one example.
I decided to wear my new beige silk/ lambswool polo shirt in combination with white shorts & sporty espadrilles.
My all time favorite Audemars Piguet watch is giving this outfit a little elegant twist.
Now I am ready to set sail, are you as well?

- the outfit -

1. Lozza shades
2. Beige Massimo Mutti shirt
3. Zara shorts
4. Massimo Dutti espadrilles
5. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak

Ahoi & Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe