Albufera | Playa de Muro

23:55












New day, new place on the island. Today I'm presenting Playa de Muro to you. This little village is well known for its hugh number of hotels. Well at least all buildings are hotels. Although it might seem less interesting on the first sight, but when you have a closer look you can find some wonderful places here. For example I visited the breathtakingly beautiful National Park Albufera and in the evening the Royal Beach Club. At Albufera I shot the my last outfit, I simply had to record this stunning background.
After the tour though the lagoon of Albufera I spent the rest of my evening at the Royal Beach club having a Mojito with a fantastic view on the blue ocean. You can have dinner as well, which is super delicious by the way.
So all in all Playa de Muro is worth a visit, even if it is not the symbolization of beauty at the first look.


- outfit -

1. Zara jacket
2. Givenchy shirt
3. Hermès belt
4. No°21 pants
5. Mango Men espadrilles 
6. Omega Seamaster
7. Vitaly Design bracelets

Cheers,
Marc


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe