Shades | Look me in the eyes

23:51






It's sunday night. Time for my every weeks blogpost. Today I want to talk about the coming shade trends for this summer. Above you can see three different types of styles made out of three different materials.
A big upcoming trend will be seehrough frames with partial mirrored glasses. Especially for men with blond hair and pail skin blue ones are perfect.
2nd big trend are shades made of wood and other materials. I really fell in love with the glasses by Kerbholz made out of slate and wood.
But most important fact about shades is that not every pair is perfectly fitting to every kind of face.
For example I don't like to wear angular glasses because they seem to stretch my face.

- glasse -

1. Lozza
2. Kerbholz Leopold
3. Kerbholz Albert

Wishing you all a good start into the coming week!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe