Ocean | Beach Look

23:47






'I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean'.
Every year seems to have it's very special summer tune. My this years favorite is definitely DNCEs 'Cake by the Ocean'. It's like an ear worm that doesn't want to go out of my head. So a few days ago I decided  to take some pictures close to the sea with some of my new summer friends. For me summer is to spend some time at the beach, wearing short clothes and smelling suncream on my skin. I really love that because summer is always giving me that very special vacation feeling. Besides the mood of the people is much better than in Fall. It seems that the endorphins are slowly coming back out of their long winter sleep.
The location I selected for this outfit is a little wooden bar in the lagoon of Alcudia.

- the outfit -

1. Ami shirt
2. Orlebar Brown shorts
3. Lozza shades
4. Omega Seemaster
5. blue anchor bracelet by Beacoolman
6. brown Bottega Veneta bracelet
7. braided hippie band
8. black/silver bracelet by Vitaly Design
9. green bracelet by Tateossian
10. cuff by Beacoolman


To all of you out there a fantastic start into summer season 2016!

Cheers,
Marc




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe