Majorca | Pollença vibes

22:12











After my time at the hospital I'm super glade to be at Majorca now to enjoy myself, the sun and the breathtaking atmosphere close to the ocean.
The first day I spent in Port de Pollença and Pollença itself. This little cities in the North of the island are really beautiful and not that touristic like the others in the South, like for example Palma or Magaluf.
Especially if you are interested in some old spanish architecture you would love the centre of Pollença. It's little freestone houses, small cafés and alleys turn this city in a sheer pearl.
My favorite spot is the 365 step stairway to the hill called Calvary, because of the incredible view all over the city and the valley.
Inspired by the latin style I decided to spice up my outfit with some color.

- outfit -

1. Marc Jacobs jacket
2. Hugo Boss shirt
3. Hermès belt
4. No°21 pants
5. Handstich loafers
6. Brioni pocket square 
7. Rolex Yachtmaster
8. Armani shades
9. Oliver Peoples glasses

To see my whole Majorca story follow me on Snapchat (thedapperreport)!
Daily updates on Instagram as well!

Cheers,

Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe