Rubirosa Sneaker | Streetstyle Evergreen

19:55



Like I  already told you a few posts before I teamed up with the Swiss brand Rubirosa for Fashion Week.
Today I like to share my Rubirosa sneaker inspired streetstyle look.
The combination of classy and casual style is what this sneaker is about so I decided to mix those attributes together. The result can be seen in the pictures above and below.
I wore a simple jeans in combination with a made to measure shirt by Shirtonomy (click here to read the whole article), and a destroyed khaki sweater, which became one of my favourite items of this season.
To top the whole look I put on my new Rubirosa black Ariza sneakers, a black leather bracelet and my beloved everydays watch , the Rolex Yachtmaster.

- the outfit -

1. Sandro destroyed sweater
2. Shirtonomy shirt
3. Closed jeans
4. Rolex Yachtmaster
5. Rubirosa Ariza sneaker

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: If you want to shop those sneakers just have a look at ManOnAMission !








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe