Sweatpants | Balenciaga meets Burberry

18:47



Sweatpants became a bigger and bigger trend over last year. I have to admit that I am and never was a big fan of sweatpants because the skinniest person looks fat in it. 
But nonetheless I had a weak moment and bought this Balenciaga sweatpants because I fell in love with their design.
After I bought them I realized that it is super hard to combine it or to style it in a way that you don't look like you cam straight out of bed.
Perhaps you have seen me wearing those pants during Berlin fashion week. I never posted a picture of it on Instagram because there was not only one picture I looked good in these pants. 

I can not recommend to wear this kind of sweatpants in combination with a blazer and a shirt. Believe me I never felt so a shame about pictures that were taken from me :D.

But than I gave those pants a second chance and I think that it looks much better this time.

- the outfit -

1. Burberry trench
2. Massimo Dutti cashmere shirt
3. Balenciaga sweatpants
4. Valentino shoes
5. Cartier shades
6. Balenciaga bracelet
7. Omega Constellation

Wishing you all a fantastic start into the weekend!

Cheers,
Marc







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe