Ilja Presentation et Paris par nuit

00:07








Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

on my 2nd day in Paris I visited the Ilja presentation.
Like you can see on the pictures above Ilja combines modern art and fashion.
Those dresses aren't just dresses.
Their cuts and materials are very sculptural and clear.
The location was very simple, but that was the right choice!
The focus must be on that dresses.
By the way I met Janice Dickinson at Ilja presentation again.

The rest of the day I spend with buying a lot of Ladurée pastries and enjoying the beauty of Parisian architecture.
At 7pm I went to my hotel again.
i had dinner and after that I got ready for the night. 
First I had a little after dinner walk and enjoyed all of the lights of Parisian nights.
I went on the Arc de triomph and visited Moulin Rouge.
At 10 pm I went to VIP ROOM at Rue de Rivoli.
Thank you again to my hotel to put my name on the guest list.

The VIP ROOM is totally incredible, especially during Paris Fashion Week.
Never saw such a hugh crowd of beautiful people.
There were a lot of beautiful models, stylish fashion directors and celebrities.
I heard that Rihanna and Cara Delevigne were there too.
Sadly I didn't meet them.
At 2am I left the club and took a taxi which brought me back to my hotel.

All in all a great 2nd day in Paris!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe