Paris Jour deux

23:50













Dear Gentlemen,

above you can see the pictures of my 2nd day in Paris.
This day was more relaxed than the days before because I only had 2 presentations I had to go to.
So I used the day to visit my favorite places in Paris.
First of all I went to Place du Trocadéro for taking a picture of the Eifel tower.
It's simple the best place to take a picture and you got a wonderful view!
Besides there were a lot of photographs and I was also shot by GQ France.
Can't wait for the new magazine!

I wore:

1. Hogan leatherjacket
2. Kenzo jumper
3. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt
4. Brioni bow tie
5. Ray Ban Wayfarer
6. Zara document folder
7. Hermès belt
8. Zara pants
9. Louis Vuitton weekender
10. Crocket & Jones chelsea boots

After that I went to Galerie Lafayette for having the best view of Paris.
The rooftop terrace of Galerie Lafayette is totally breathtaking.
I always come to that place in Paris when I stay there.
It's one of my favorite places in whole France.

Another place I always visited when I'm in Paris or London is Ladurée.
These pictures you can see above are taken by me at the store at Champs Élyesées
These little gateaux and macarons are more delicious than words can say.
That's why I spend nearly 100 euros just for pastries but every cent was worth it!

I also had a walk on Avenue Montaigne.
All famous designers have a store on this stree.
Hermès, Chanel, Dior, Prada, Gucci, Pucci, Valentino, Versace, Givenchy, Céline, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Loewe, Christian Lacroix, Bulgari, Harry Winston and many more.
This street is also called "la grande dame" of French streets for high fashion.
It's even more important than Rue du Faubourg St. Honoré.

My next post will be about my visit of Ilya presentation and Parisian nightlife ( also day 2 )

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe