Spotlight | 70 years of Sebago

19:43







Congratulation Sebago!!!
If you haven't seen it yet on Instagram, I'm cooperating with the american shoe label Sebago. This year they are celebrating their 70th birthday. That's the reason why I would like to show you my favorite Sebagos from newest collection, the Machall Chukka. Especially for the summer these fantastic shoes are one my must-haves! They are very diversified and are easily to combine. Especially jeans and chinos are going well together with these Chukka boots, but you can wear them as well with shorts or bermudas.
The white sole of this boot gives it the little twist and the sense of summer we all are chasing for at the moment.
Above you can see one of the options how to wear the Machall Chukkas. It's a very classy look, in combination with beige chinos & a trench coat. If you know me personally than you know that my style changes like the seasons. I like to combine classy pieces with some casual ones and I'm very open to try new trends. These Chukka boots are the perfect basic piece for every kind of look. Soon you'll see some more combination. For example how to wear them more casually or in a rock-n-roll kind of way. If you are interested to shop them just click on the last picture above and you will be connected to Sebagos online shop!

- the outfit -

1. Burberry Trenchcoat
2. Gabriele Pasini (Lardini) shirt
3. Armani sunglasses
4. brown suede belt
5. No° 21 chinos
6. Sebago Machall Chukkas
7. Tateossian bracelet
8. Rolex Yachtmaster

Cheers,
Marc


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe