I won't complain | #mrburberry

15:04







'Its a wonderful life, traversed in tears from the heavens, my heart is a mellow drum in fact, set alight by echoes of pain 24-7' I dream, I smile, I walk, I cry. You might not say that it's a wonderful world {…} But I won't complain''

song by Benjamin Clementine ' I won't complain'


Since I got the package from Burberry with my personalized new Mr. Burberry fragrance, the song of the commercial, directed by Oscar winning British director Steve McQueen, is turning rounds and rounds in my mind. Such deep lyrics which describes best the unexpected changes of life and to stay positive. That is also the summary of this fragrance. It's a good companion for every situation, with its cedar & guaiac wood but also light grapefruit odours it is something very unique. Fresh cardamom & oak lives are used as well. The inspiration for this fragrance is the heritage of the label, London city and the iconic black trench coat. A lot of people ask me about my personal opinion that's why I'm writing this article. This fragrance is insanely well balanced and so unique & elegant that you have to love it, so I do and another point is that I feel very honored to be one of the first persons o try this fragrance. I got it at the day it was launched via mail and like you could already know Burberry is one of my favorite labels.
So a big thank you to Burberry for sending me over this wonderful gift! 

If you like to shop Mr. Burberry, just click on the last picture and you will be lead to their online store.
Below you can see the fantastic commercial of Mr. Burberry.

#mrburberry

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: Their will be another skin care post included the moisturiser & the beard oil and a lot of other products



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe