Hannover | Burgundy Bomber

21:47








Back in Hannover. This weekend I spent some days in Hannover again for several reasons. First of all  one of my best friends celebrated his birthday, 2nd I had an interview with a local Blogger (link will be shared on Twitter & Instagram) and the 3rd was that I had to change the wheels of my car.
In the meantime I was shooting another look with my new burgundy bomber jacket.
I really love the combination of burgundy with dark blue, thats why I decided to wear it with some of my favorite dress pants. If you are still looking for a cool bomber jacket or if you are not sure yet if you like this trend check out Asos or Zara. On there you can find a lot of different styles that are affordable. Below you can shop this look.

- outfit -

1. Villain London bomber jacket
2. Eton jeans shirt
3. Sandro pants
4- Tods Gommino
5. Patek Philippe Ellipse d'Or
6. Oliver Peoples glasses

To all of you a fantastic start in the new week!

Cheers,
Marc




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe