Easter | Camel & Black

16:23







Happy Easter time everybody. Like nearly every holidays I'm back in my old hometown Hannover to visit my family and friends. Especially the Easter time is all about having some good food, wine and enjoy the time with the beloved ones. For this day I thought to show you one of my favorite outfits at the moment. Like I promised you at my last post here is my mix and match outfit camel vs. black.
Well camel and black is the new favorite color combination of the fashion industry. It can be seen on the streets of New York city worn by celebrities like Kanye or Zayn Malik.
Above you can see my interpretation of the casual chic big city look.

- the outfit -

1.  Hugo Boss black t-shirt
2. black Acne jeans
3. Zara camel coat
4. Valentino Rockstud sneaker
5. Rolex Yachtmaster

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe