Graphic | Valentino

21:45










Some days are pretty easy and others are though to handle. That is what life is about and what turns every day into an exciting adventure. I'm very happy that I've got the opportunity to show you more of life and all exciting and less exciting things in it. Like you could already have noticed while swiping through my Snapchat story I'm very busy at the moment. (snapchat name: thedapperreport) On Friday I've got my last exam, so don't hesitate to follow me on Snapchat to see much more interesting stories than the last days. There are a lot of cool projects I'm working on and I can't wait to reveal them.
And a big sorry for not posting about Paris Fashion Week until now. I promise the next post will be all about the newest collections and the shows I visited like Ami, Andrea Crews, Maison Martin Margiela & Valentino (missed it because my driver wasn't there to pick me up at the airport).
But for now there is a new outfits post for you, including my newest all-time favorite sweater by Valentino.
I totally fell in love with its graphic design and had to buy it at one of my favorite shopping destinations in Munich.
By the way like to mention that all these pictures were shot by my mother. I was totally surprised that my mom is such a good photographer.
Well I put some of my favorite items together and that was the result. It's a casual chic street style combination.

- my outfit -

1. Hogan leather jacket
2. Armani sunnies
3. Etro shirt
4. Valentino sweater
5. Valentino pants
6. Gucci shoes
7. Bottega Veneta bracelet
8. Omega Seamaster
9. Vitaly Design bracelet

Wishing you all some wundefull days & keep on reading The Dapper Report.
Next post about PFW will be online at the weekend so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe