Sculptural | Fight the Winter

21:40











This weekend I spent my time with my family and friends in Hannover. After this time I have been painfully aware what the most important things in life are … family and friends. So you should always concentrate on your beloved ones and not only on material goods.
Although the sun was shining the winter hits me hard. I took out my winter coat and had a walk through the city that I called home a few years ago. A lot of things have changed and even the people seemed to be others than in the past. It's crazy how quickly a place that felt so familiar to me turned into something strange & unknown. Perhabs I associated Hannover with all my friends that aren't there anymore. All these fantastic moments I had with them like the Fifa World Cup public viewing at the Waterloo square, strolling through the big flea market close to the Leine & enjoying some chilled drinks at the Maschpark.

During my walk I found this fantastic location which was perfect for todays shoot.
I really fell for these sculptural pieces of art, which go perfectly with my winter outfit.

- outfit -

1. Oliver Peoples glasses
2.  Moncler coat
3. A.P.C. sweater
4. Burberry shirt
5. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak
6. Sandro pants
7. Trussardi shoes
8. Louis Vuitton bag

Have a good start into the next day!

Cheers,
Marc


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe