Paris | TRANOÏ & AMI

00:13
















It was my third time in Paris during Fashion Week & like always I had a fantastic time.
This year I thought to be a little more relaxed because the last time I ran from one show to another and had several events where stayed for only 5 minutes. So I went to only 4 shows and had some very nice events like an after show party at the famous Titty Twister at Champs Elysée.
Today I like to talk about the Tranoi tradeshow & the fantastic Ami Presentation.
 The Palais de la Bourse is an incredible location. I went their on a Friday with not the biggest expectations because I thought I know all about these kind of trade shows. But I was really surprised about the amazing place, all these inspiring people and a huge number of super stylish brands. So I went through the little hallways between the stands of labels from all over the world. In the back I found some German labels like Llyod shoes and looked through their newest collection when I noticed my favorite male German blogger right next to me checking the same shoes like I did. Marcel Floruss who is running the blog "One Dapper Street". It was such a pleasure to meet him.
Afterwards I took the shuttle service to the second location of Tranoi the Cité de la Mode & du Design.
All in all I spent more than 5 hours at the tradeshow and it was literally the best I visited until now.

Another highlight from Paris is definitely the Ami Show. But before talking about the great creations of Alexandre Mattiussi I have to mention that nearly everything went wrong several hours ago. The worst possible scenario happened, my phone went haywire. Like you should know the mobile phone is the most important object for every blogger. So I went to a phone clinic to fix it. In the meantime I went to the AMI show. I really have to say that Alexandre Mattiussi is a genius for me. I really love his simple, sporty chic and clean designs. Especially blue is one of the colors you can find in a vast extend in my wardrobe. There is not even one piece that I wouldn't like to have for myself.  But if I have to choose one piece out of all those fantastic works I would pick the dark blue wool coat. It's the perfect piece for the transitional period between winter & spring, as well as between fall & winter.
I can't wait to shop some of these clothes!

Cheers,
Marc

- photocredit: The Dapper Report (Tranoi) & Giovanni Giannoni (AMI) -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe