Dust catchers | The Comeback

14:55


Isn't it weird that our taste of style is in a constant transformation. One day I opened my cupboard and saw some belts I bought a few years ago. You can call it belt addiction, because I always wanted to buy new belts. But the problem is that I can't tell you the last time I wore them. I'm pretty sure that you haven't seen them on here before.
Especially this one here. If you are talking about Gucci this belt is one of their iconic pieces you always have in mind while thinking about this label.
But to be honest it doesn't fit to my style anymore. A few days ago a friend of mine bought an Ed Hardy t-shirt on eBay and is trying to make it cool again. That's why I thought why shouldn't you try it as well with all those pieces you haven't worn for ages. So thats the result.
Soon there will be more dust catcher stories online.

- the outfit -

1. Wormland tshirt
2. Gucci belt
3. Citizen of Humanity jeans
4. Puma sneakers
5. Rolex GMT

Cheers,
Marc








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe