Stripes | Late Summer

18:39


Summer came late this year but it is finally here. More than 30 degrees Celsius in the city, sweating weather at its' best.
What you can see all along the city are people wearing t-shirts, sweat shorts, sandals. This isn't the most stylish way to handle the weather.
So I decided to show you my favorite summer heat outfit. That should not mean that it is the most stylish one, but one you can wear for different occasions like for a garden party, to do some shopping in the city or having a cool drink at a bar or a café.
So hopefully you can enjoy the wonderful weather like I do!

- the outfit -

1. Giorgio Armani shades
2. Gabriele Pasini shirt
3. Sandro shorts
4. Kreis Manufaktur belt
5. Sebago loafers
6. Bottega Veneta bracelet
7. golden Omega Constellation (special edition)

Cheers,
Marc 

P.s: If you want to shop my outfit you can find comparable articles below in my store








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe