Chopard | Mille Miglia in Berlin

01:08


Summer is already here, the sun comes out again and I had the pleasure to team up with Chopard again.
If you could imagine I already worked with Chopard last Christmas in Cologne to shoot a Christmas story at the Excelsior Hotel (click here to get to the story).
That story was all about the beauty and elegance of the L.U.C Chopard watches which went perfectly together with my holiday outfits.
This time I would like to show you a completely other style of Chopard. More sportive and a little casual but always with a chic twist.
Like you already know I visited the Berlin Fashion Week and during all those meetings, shows, get togethers and parties I had this shooting for Chopard. The location I chose was the balcony of my fantastic room at the incredible Regent Berlin (click here to read my hotel review) & the historical Gendarmenmarkt with its French Dome. At this point a special thanks to my photographer Hannes Wuschech for taking these amazing pictures of me.
The first watch I decided to wear  in combination with flannel pants and a tuxedo jacket by Saint Laurent is the current Mille Miglia watch. This watch is made out of stainless steel in combination with a dark brown leather bracelet and a black dial.
The special thing about this watch is that every driver of the famous Mille Migila race in 2016 got one of this watches. It is a strictly limited version which can only be bought this year.
For me it was a perfect companion during Fashion Week because it was easily to combine with a suite but as well as with jeans and a leather jacket.
The 2nd one was the Mille Miglia GTS with a black dial and a rubber bracelet. I really like the idea of Chopard to have its own sportive watch collection with the finest clockworks from Geneva.
So if you are interested in one of these watches feel free to visit your closest Chopard boutique to get some further informations.
In the end a big thank you to Geneva and the headquarter for this fantastic cooperation and besides to the boutique in Berlin at the Kurfürstendamm for all your help.

Cheers,
Chopard x The Dapper Report

















- photocredit: Hannes Wuschech -
(Follow him on Facebook or Instagram to see more of his awesome photography)

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe