MBFW | 3rd Look

08:50


Well at least here is my third fashion week look. You should know Berlin got an other dress code like Paris, Milan or London during fashion week. Its more about urban street style instead of chic, avant grade  & conspicuous outfits. The people there used to say Berlin is "arm aber sexy" (poor but sexy).
Above and below you can see my interpretation of Berlin style.
Besides I have to say that I felt more connected to Berlin this time I stayed there than all the others. Perhaps it depended on the weather which was quite amazing this time & the people I met there.
I had such an amazing time that I can't wait for next fashion week!

- outfit -

1. Lozza shades
2. Adriano Goldschmied jeans jacket
3. Hugo Boss shirt
4. Citizen of Humanity jeans
5. Valentino sneaker
6. vintage Omega Seamaster
7. Beacoolman bracelet 







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe