Paris | Palais Royal

20:47











Paris. The city of lights.
For a lot of the people Paris is one of the most beautiful places of the world. The architecture, the art, the good food and the atmosphere walking through the old palaces which where important locations during the French Revolution. Paris was the cradle of art, fashion & the idea of the modern democracy  and will always be a very expressive place for the Western world.
So like you could have already noticed I had some wonderful days in Berlin & Paris because of the Fashion Weeks.
Berlin was very familiar to me because I knew quite a lot of people and met some very cool new ones. Its was a fantastic experience to be part of it. (there will be a blogpost about Berlin a little later)
Afterwards I took my flight to Paris to take part in several Fashion Shows.
One of my favorite looks of my Fashion Week seasion can be seen above. I decided to shoot this look at the Palais Royal. It's such an inspiring and lively location. Especially the last picture really shows what no word could describe.
This place is like an island of recovery in the heart of a big, loud city.

- outfit -

1. Carpenter hat by Faustmann
2. Zara coat
3. Zara blazer
4. Eton denim shirt
5. Canali pants
6. Valentino sneaker
7. Saint Laurent document folder
8. Rolex Yachtmaster
9. Beacoolman braclet

Like Thomas Jefferson said: ´A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of life.

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe