Snow | Happy New Year

22:52







First of all I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! I spent my free days in my old hometown Hannover and enjoyed Christmas with my family and friends. Like nearly every holidays I had a lot of fantastic & tasty food, especially chocolate. On New Years Eve I had wonderful dinner at a friends house and we enjoyed some good conversations while having some champagne. Afterwards we went to a party at the city centre. For the new year I had some resolutions like to become a little more organized and to use my free time in the most effective way.
Like you can see on the pictures above the winter came pretty late this year but it is finally here.
So I have to use the chance to take some pictures in a snowy park in Hannover.
The snow covered the meadows, trees and plants in a powdery white coat and shows the winterly beauty I missed the whole December.

- my outfit -

1. Louis Vuitton umbrella
2. Emanuel Berg shirt
3. Allude cashmere jumper
4. Burberry London coat
5. green Tateossian bracelet 
6. Bottega Veneta bracelet
7. Rolex Yachtmaster
8. N°21 pants
9. Crocket & Jones boots 

I hope you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to tell you about the coming steps!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe