The big Why?

16:34


Like I already told you on Instagram this post is a very special one, a very personal one.
A lot of you guys asked me why I'm doing this blog and how did it all start.
First of all I started this blog in 2011 as a diary for myself. It was the time after I had passed my A level and thought about what & where to study.
Especially my time in London & Cannes inspired my to do this because fashion, travel and other lifestyle topics were always important issues in my family.
I'm the only one who is not in the luxury or fashion industry, I decided to pick a completely other way: dentistry. I moved from my old hometown Hannover to NRW to begin my studies & time after time I began to miss the conversations with my family about their work. 20 years of my life it was one of the biggest and most important issues so I decided to work a little harder on my blog.
Especially for men  it isn't that easy to increase your popularity because the blogger scene is dominated by women.
That can be seen in the front rows of fashion weeks and the collaborations of the big labels. Just ask yourself how many big male fashion blogger you know as compared to female ones.
Of course there are IamGalla, & the ThreeF, Matthew Zorpas but in comparison to Chiara Ferragni, Kayture, Gary Pepper Girl, Songofstyle & Tuulavintage they are pretty small.
What I want to say with this is that for men it's the hardest industry to compete the girls and I always knew about it.
But in case of trowing in the towel I worked pretty hard last year to turn my personal diary into a serious blog. First of all I changed the name into The Dapper Report & the design (will be soon redesigned). I began to work with PR agencies and started my first collaborations.
I'm feeling so blessed that I had the opportunity to work with Chopard, Shiseido, Kempinski Hotel Group, LaMartina and many more. Especially 2016 is getting even more exciting.
Next points on my agenda are Berlin Fashion Week & Paris Fashion Week. Besides there are some more very interesting projects I'm going to do this year. Stay tuned.

I also want to thank you for all of your support!
If you want to see more of me and my life follow me on Instagram (thedapperreport) & on Snapchat (thedapperreport)

Wishing you all a fantastic evening!

Cheers,
Marc


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe