MM6

17:24














Dear Gentlemen,

last weekend I came back to my hometown Hannover.
I really enjoyed spending time with my friends.
I had a lot of good food and I went shopping with a very close friend of mine.
We also walked into a shop, we always laughed about. (it's kind of second hand, but not a good one)
Big mistake !

Between some very cheap looking clothes we found some high end pieces.
A blazer by Maison Martin Margiela (badly not my size), 
some pairs of Santoni shoes and a lot of Galliano stuff.
I was shocked and surprised at the same time.

And that's why I thought to write about the new Margiela collection.
Above you can see the most interesting pieces.
Especially the vest is really fancy.
Well I wouldn't wear this vest, it's not my style but I could imagine that this vest would be great on a guy with typical London street style.
For this look you have to be brave & self-confident.

My favorite pieces are the trench and the brown leather jacket.
Those pieces are very classy and can be easily combined.
A simple white shirt, a cognac belt and some denim trousers and you got a perfect casual outfit. 

This simple outfit can be "pimped" with eye catching shoes, like those above.
I would always choose the first one, because I love the combination of textile and leather.

If you like eye-catching accessories the last shoe would be great.
But take care!
If you combine too many colors your outfit could look cheap!

All in all I really like the new collection by Maison Martin Margiela,
but I have to say that I'm a little surprised because normally
 the collections by MM6 are more conspicuous.

I hope you like it, too.
I'm wishing you a nice and relaxed evening.

Feel free to leave a comment beneath!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


P.s: If you are interested in the whole collection or the innovative design of the MM6 website click here: http://www.maisonmartinmargiela.com






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe