Weekend Talk

14:24












Dear Gentlemen,

last weekend was awesome.
Back at my hometown Hannover.
Meeting a lot of friends having fun, sunshine, shopping, good food ... what can you expect more?

Last wednesday I came back home, because of holiday (first may).
The first thing I had to do after arriving was looking into the shop windows of our most exclusive street in Hannover. (Luisenstraße)
Especially Sörens is one of my favorite shops in Hannover. 
(Some mentally retarded people also call it Sörensen! Pls never say that! Thanks ;) )
They have the newest collections by McQueen, Dsquared, Tom Rebl, Hugo Boss & Circle of Gentlemen.

The next morning I had a wonderful breakfast in the sun.
It's long ago I felt so relaxed!
Well, the rest of the days I spent my time with shopping and eating! :D

Above you can see my outfits I wore those days:


Day 1:

1. simple white Emanuel Berg shirt
2. green yellow striped tie by Brioni
3. dark blue pullover by Polo Ralph Lauren
4. dark blue Zara quilted jacket 
5. cognac Hermès belt with golden buckle
6. dark blue weekender by Ralph Lauren
7. green CLOSED chino
8. fawn Crocket & Jones desert boots


Day 2:

1. green cashmere Allude pullover
2. orange Hermès belt with silver buckle
3. green CLOSED chino
4. fawn Crocket & Jones desert boots


Day 3:

1. Abercrombie & Fitch white polo
2. orange Allude cashmere pullover
3. orange Hermès belt with silver buckle
4. blue Etro chino
5. white Converse shoes


I also tried a green/blue cashmere pullover ... and I really felt in love!
This jumper is perfectly fitting to my blue Etro pants.
Never thought about a combination of those colors.
Thank you to my shopping attendance !

And the last picture is showing my mum, after having a little dispute.
Stressed by well dressed!


Mums outfit:

1. vintage Versace sunglasses
2. white Anne Fontaine blouse 
3. fawn short Burberry London trench coat
4. dark brown Hermès Birkin bag
5. 7 for all mankind jeans
6. fawn Gucci highheels 


How was your last weekend?

Have a nice day and enjoy the sun!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe