Women -> Secrets I will never know!

11:36


Dear Gentlemen,

there is one secret I will never understand.
Women!
They can be gorgeous, beautiful and sweet, but we never know what they think.
It's kind of mystery!
Especially yesterday i thought about this topic.
I spoke to my best female friend about how women think and act.
And I have to be totally honest, it's very confusing.
A woman's "Yes" can be a "No", "It's okay" means "If you doing this you'll get trouble".

After that talk I thought about some situations with my ex girlfriend.
When I told her to go out with my best friends she always said "Nice (long break) ... is *****(female friend) going out too".
And now I know that every time she told me: " She is such a nice, sweet person. I think we will be good friends" -> she truly thought "this f***ing b***h, I'm gonna destroy her".

So gentlemen, now it's our turn to think more about our ladies thoughts.
Perhabs it's easier to talk at the beginning of your relationship about this topic.
And  when you know your partner as well as you know yourself, you won't have problems anymore.

Conclusion: The differences of thinking between men and women can be handled if we talk with our girl about her feelings and she is more open minded.

Let's face it! Women are the most beautiful beings in the world.
Our life would be boring without them!

Have a great day!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentlemen

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe