Hanseatic awareness of life!

11:05

















Dear Gentlemen,

today i want to talk about my trip to Hamburg.
It started early in the morning.
I woke up at 4.30 in the morning, because I had to take the train to Hamburg at 6 .

At 8 I had a meeting in the great Four Seasons Hotel, which is one of the Leading Hotels of the World.
After having a little brunch I went shopping.
The typical route: ABC-Straße, Hohe Bleichen, Neuer Wall.
These are the best streets for shopping in Hamburg.
First I went into a Sandro shop.
Sandro is a little French label with simple but eye-catching clothes.
Like the trench with leather applications.
I totally fall in love with this trench, but I didn't like the material.
This coat should be worn in spring but the cotton was very plump.

After that I visited Mientus.
A great store with a lot of designer labels like: Etro, Balmain, Moncler, Saint Lauren Paris, Brioni, Dior, Gucci, Lanvin, Vivienne Westwood, Tom Ford, Zegna and many more.

I decided to buy me a summer chino by Etro.
I love this blue.
In combination with Espadrilles, a simple black belt and a white shirt it's the perfect summer look for me.

After that I had to go to Burberry!
Burberry is one of my favorite brands and I always have to
 buy one thing in a city with a Burberry store!
I know ... crazy, but that's me!

This time I decided to buy me a new Burberry tie and I ordered a belt, too.

The last point of my shopping list was the brand new iPhone 5 cover by Prada.
I had to put my name on a list in november to get one of the first.

After I got my Iphone case I just wanted to eat something and than I had to drive home.
Before I left I had great sushi in the gourmet food floor of the Alsterhaus.
It was totally great!

All in all it was a fantastic day, but also a little stressful.

Hope you also had such a great weekend!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe